LIVE CLASS GUIDELINES
Homeskoolery Live Zoom Classes Parent and Student Guidelines
All parents and students must agree to abide by our guidelines to protect the integrity of the course material and ensure that all students are able to participate without any unnecessary distractions. Any behavior by students deemed to be disruptive may cause the student to be muted by the teacher during class. Repeated offenses may result in a student being removed from class. Students removed from class for behavioral issues will not receive a refund and may no longer be allowed to take any classes provided by The Homeskoolery, depending on the severity of the offense. For more details regarding our rules and expectations, our handbook for live classes follows:
The Homeskoolery Handbook for Live Zoom Classes
All students will be held to a high standard of conduct. These are the expectations for the behavior of students taking classes provided by The Homeskoolery. These guidelines can’t possibly cover every situation so any behavior not listed that is deemed inappropriate or disruptive by the teacher, will result in disciplinary action being taken. These actions may include, but are not limited to, a verbal warning, the muting of the student’s mic or the removal of the student from the class. In all cases, no refunds will be given.
- Use the restroom before class starts.
- Set up in a quiet place away from distractions.
- Attend every class.
- Inform the teacher if they can’t make it to class.
- Be on time, being late may result in denial to the class.
- Raise your hand if you want to speak.
- Participate in class discussions and assignments.
- Encourage each other.
- Follow any class specific rules given by the teacher.
- Complete any homework or assignments required.
Cameras should be on at all times. If a student’s camera is off, they will be asked to turn it on. If they refuse, they will be removed from class with no monies refunded. Students should be engaged and available.
Students should not:
- Eat during class.
- Take zoom to the bathroom.
- Use inappropriate language during class.
- Interrupt the teacher or other students when they are speaking.
- Have anything inappropriate within the view of their camera while attending class.
- Wear revealing clothing of any kind during class. See Dress Code
- Parents are not to participate in any zoom class.
- Parents and students are prohibited from recording any classes.
- Parents or students should not share any Homeskoolery zoom links.
- Parents or students are not to contact the teacher except through the email provided in the course materials.
No other contact outside of class for any purpose will be permitted.
- No spaghetti strapped shirts or bras – No cleavage.
- No inappropriate sayings or curse words on shirts.
- Shirts and Pants are to be worn at all times.
- No goth or inappropriate makeup.
- No nudity of any kind.
**Classes that do not have a minimum of 10 class registrations will be cancelled.